This agreement covers the relationship between you, the user, and this website, its authors, its contents, media and community.
- The content of this website is to be used for informational purposes only. It contains only personal and anecdotal experiences of the writers, and should not be construed as technical or legal advice.
- The information presented on this site is subject to change at any given time, at the discretion of the authors.
- Neither we, nor any Third Parties associated with this site, will guarantee the accuracy, suitability or completeness of any information presented within. Neither will we offer warranty for any information or suggestion presented within. Information may change, or become out of date over the course of time. We do not accept liability for any potential inaccuracies or exclusions, as permissible to the fullest extent of the laws of Canada.
- All articles are written as personal editorials or opinion pieces, and any reviews and suggestions should be seen as such. They should not be accepted as industry standard information, legal advice or technical advice.
- If you use any of the information or materials on this site, or if you use a product recommended by an author on this site, you do so at your own risk. We accept no liability for your use of the website’s contents. It is the user’s responsibility to ensure that the information presented here is safe for use and meets their personal requirements. We are not responsible for any claims, losses, expenses (legal or otherwise), or other costs associated with use of the content of this website.
Legal Ownership of Content & Trademarks
- All website material, including graphics, logos, trademarks (both registered and unregistered), content, photography and media is owned or licensed to this website exclusively. Unauthorized reproduction of any of these materials is forbidden, and will result in immediate legal action.
- Use of our graphics, logos, trademarks (both registered and unregistered), content, photography and media to promote materials, products and services that are not related to us is strictly forbidden. Anyone seeking use of our materials for such purposes must be granted written permission. Violation will result in immediate legal action.
- Website content may not be borrowed, copied or reproduced in any way, either in part or in full.
Community & Content
- We reserve the right to delete or censor hateful, discriminatory, pornographic, violent, threatening or otherwise inappropriate content submitted to the site by the user.
- When you upload content to gomotivesports.com, you grant the website unlimited license to use, reproduce, display, print and otherwise distribute the content. This primarily refers to comments left by the user on articles.
- The user is responsible for ensuring that they have the legal rights to any content uploaded or posted to the website. gomotivesports.com and its authors accepts no legal liability for content added to the site by the user.