The essential oil smells can be used to help improve your mood and can also provide a number of other benefits. When used correctly, essential oil smells can be a powerful tool to help improve your overall health and wellbeing.
Follow This Table For Choosing A Product Quickly
Review Of The 7 Best Essential Oil Smells Reviews
- Made in the USA. This kit includes four essential oil aromas that are recommended by scientists & doctors to help regenerate damaged neural pathways in your nose after experiencing smell loss (anosmia), reduced smell (hyposmia), or distorted smell (phantosmia).
- Lemon, rose, clove, and eucalyptus are unique fragrances that represent some of the most important scents in the Odor Prism. They’re scientifically classified as key fragrances to stimulate your sense of smell. With practice, these scents can make it easier for you to recognize other scents that fall within the Prism.
- Your kit includes a guide and personal log that are easy to follow and help you stay consistent in recovering your sense of smell over time.
- There’s a chance that a distorted sense of smell could affect your experience and perception of fragrance. Which is what we’re working to repair over time. If you feel the scent of an inhaler is weak or off, give it time, and consistently follow through the process. Each inhaler is made with a single ingredient of pure essential oil, so they smell exactly as they should.
- Smell training requires consistency, focus, and practice. We’re here to help with the process. Our kit makes it easy for you to follow along and smell your way back. But if you’re not satisfied, use our 60-day money back guarantee and get your money back!
- The MitFlor clean fragrance oils set includes a series of clean and fresh aromas, which will awaken your senses and make you dive into a fabulous scent journey of refreshment; oils include Cedar Cypress, Pure Soap, Baby Powder, Fresh Laundry, Extra Clean and Fresh Linen
- Premium and versatile; our premium fragrance scented oils are highly concentrated and carefully formulated for various uses; they work well in making scented candles, perfumes, reed diffusers and are also skin safe and can be used in bath and body products like soap and lotion
- Reliable and safe; MitFlor always adopts rigorous quality control standard; all the aromatherapy oils are manufactured to meet the IFRA guidelines and tested by experts; they are cruelty-free, paraben-free and alcohol-free, safe for both you and the environment
- Rich and refreshing aroma; the aromas of these home fragrances oils are extremely rich, complex, and long-lasting; besides as perfume oils for many scented products, they can also be used in a diffuser for a whole days' home fragrance or to refresh your car
- What you get; 6x10ml scented fragrance oils with a delicate box; this aromatherapy essential oils set will be an ideal gift for your lover, families, and friends on Christmas, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day and other festivals
- Aromatherapy Oils for Diffuser - Try our dream aromatherapy diffuser oils blend with lavender oil chamomile oil clary sage oil and ylang ylang essential oils for diffusers for home and travel use
- Sleep Oil - We handpicked some of the finest sleep essential oils for diffusers to help promote better nighttime aromatherapy by filling the room with a warm aromatic mist that delights the senses
- Essential Oil Blends - Many people choose lavender oil for sleep but we believe blending relaxing essential oils for humidifiers and diffusers is even better for enhancing your daily nighttime routine
- Relaxing Aromatic Formula - Have your home smell good with our proprietary blend of aromatherapy oil diffuser essential oils to upgrade your nighttime experience like no other with natural oils
- Maple Holistics Quality - Embrace the power of nature with any one of our pure essential oils for diffusers aromatherapy products and self care gifts for a spa like experience at home or on the go
- THE USA’S TOP ESSENTIAL OILS: Treat yourself to our bestselling set of 10 ORGANIC OILS. Our VERSATILE SET includes peppermint, lemon, rosemary, orange, eucalyptus, lavender, clove, ylang ylang, patchouli and geranium oils from PREMIUM SOURCES. Ideal for massage, aromatherapy and candle making. From Laguna Beach to your home!
- PLANT-POWERED FORMULAS FROM AROUND THE WORLD: Regular brands use ingredients grown with GMOs, while we only source ORGANIC ingredients from farms with a commitment to regenerative, earth-kind practices. Our team travels the globe to bring you the PUREST eucalyptus essential oil from Australia, lavender from France, and peppermint from India
- 2X MORE POTENT: Most essential oils go rancid quickly once exposed to heat, light and oxygen. They’ll begin to smell strange and lose potency. Our FrostProtect bottle keeps oil STABLE for 24+ months, so you can enjoy the ANTI-INFLAMMATORY and ANTIOXIDANT benefits of your oils for longer.
- STEAM-DISTILLED FOR 4X LONGER-LASTING AROMA: Regular oils are extracted using nasty solvents like hexane. We steam distill our potent oils to PRESERVE THEIR FRAGRANCE FOR 4X LONGER. This means they’re IDEAL FOR USE IN HUMIDIFIERS & DIFFUSERS. Our unique distillation process takes place in small batches in our California apothecary.
- 100% PURE: Most essential oils on the market include alcohol, or cheap, synthetic fillers—companies dilute their purity to cut costs. We never dilute our COLD-PRESSED oils, which preserves their UPLIFTING and INVIGORATING properties. Escape the everyday—create a new self-care ritual with LagunaMoon!
- Paperie, Paislee (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 110 Pages - 12/30/2019 (Publication Date) - Independently published (Publisher)
- Restorative Smell Therapy Kit – Designed to support olfactory training due to loss of sense of smell our natural essential oils bundle with lemon, clove, eucalyptus, and rose all help stimulate olfactory areas in the nose to help you regain your smell.
- Focused Sensory Training – By utilizing scents your brain more easily recognizes our small training essential oils can be used by those with anosmia, total loss of smell, parosmia, temporary loss of smell, or hyposmia, reduced sense of smell.
- Scientific-Focused Support – Ilios smell training kit essential oils and accessories were specifically designed based on real scientific studies, so you can enjoy smelling fragrances, food, odors, and other smells once more.
- Pure, Natural Essentials Oils – These 10 mL bottles of aromatherapy oils support olfactory training more effectively because they don’t contain artificial fragrances or harsh additives, which helps bring your senses and cognitive recognition together.
- Essential Training Accessories – Each smell training kit for loss of smell also includes four empty dropper bottles and a step-by-step guide on how to get started and what to expect over your smell therapy sessions as you progress.
- Set Of 10 Fruit Scents - Including strawberry, apple, watermelon, pineapple, cucumber melon, red cherry, mango, peppermint, lemon, and orange
- Makes A Great Gift Idea - Or Use Yourself, Its Perfect For Aromatherapy - Our aroma oils are incredibly simple to use. Add a few drops to your diffuser or air freshener for a wonderful room feeling scent.
- Also Use In Candles, Lotions, & More - Perfect for baths, body and hair care, homemade lotions, candles, candle wax, soy wax, soap base, perfumes, cleaning, art & craft projects, pine cones, incense sticks or cones, other unscented products and so much more!
- Premium Quality Oil - Bottled In The USA - When comparing perfume oils, Good Essential oils are top of its class. We only use the highest quality oils. Specially tested to make sure every scent is simply amazing! Each fragrance is bottled right here in the USA!
- Fragrance oils are for external use only. This product should not be used undiluted. For any questions regarding proper usage in products please contact us.
You Have to Know About FAQs of Essential Oil Smells
1. What are essential oil smells?
Essential oil smells are natural, concentrated aromatic essences that are extracted from plants. They are typically used in aromatherapy and other health and wellness applications.
2. What are the benefits of using essential oil smells?
Essential oil smells can provide many benefits, including reducing stress and anxiety, promoting relaxation, improving mood, and more.
3. How do I use essential oil smells?
Essential oil smells can be used in a diffuser, added to bath water, or used in other topical applications.
Essential oils are a popular way to enjoy various scents without the use of synthetic fragrances. While there is no scientific evidence that essential oils can affect mood or health, many people report feeling calmer, more relaxed, or less anxious after using them. Some essential oils are thought to have anti-inflammatory or antimicrobial properties.
While there is no evidence that essential oils can definitively improve mood or health, many people enjoy the pleasant smells and report feeling calmer and more relaxed after using them. If you are considering using essential oils, be sure to purchase high-quality oils from a reputable source and follow all safety precautions.